We were watching an episode of House on DVD when it occurred to me that it would be an ideal programme for a drinking game. There are many phrases and themes which recur repeatedly during a series so it would be fairly straightforward to compile a list of them.
A few which came to mind from the one episode we watched tonight were:
- House takes a Vicodin
- House asks for a Differential Diagnosis
- Someone suggests Cancer
- Someone suggests Lupus
- They stick a needle in someones eye
- A patient gets worse when they start a treatment
- A patient lies about taking drugs
- They suspect ALS (aka Lou Gehrig's Disease)
These are only a few initial ideas - the list could and should be expanded.